I spoke too soon...

UPDATE - I wrote this post about my homemade laundry detergent too early. 

Apparently, I still have the smelliest kids on the block.  I immediately took all the cloth diapers and rewashed them in Kirklands detergent.  If anyone has the trick to washing cloth diapers in homemade detergent, please let me know!!!!  They shouldn't smell worse after you get them out of the washer.  I read in a few places that adding an essential oil, like lavender, can make them smell great.  Maybe I'll give that a go and try again...


I will continue using the detergent for my clothes, etc.  But I'm scrapping it for the diapers until I can come up with a solution.

1 comment:

  1. have you tried Rockin' Green detergent? You can get samples from their website for fairly cheap to try and see if it works...I tried a few samples, and I really like their detergent on our diapers...we have well water, so it's hard to find something good to wash in, but this stuff worked pretty well. I still have some detergent I need to get through, but once I do, I'm switching over

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...