Labor day weekend

I am taking a brief break from blogging to enjoy the long weekend.  In the meantime, here are a few of my favorite past blog posts you to check out:

Strong Man

The beginning of it all

School is in session

Things must be pretty bad around here

The evolution of a Texan

A Texas Survival Guide

the "Look"

The Defeat of Captain Destructo

I dare you not to laugh

Dad is home!!!

Are you scared yet?

Just in case anyone forgot about this little gem...

The cure for the dog days of summer

Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend!
    Lolo
    www.crazyaboutmybaybah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my spot @ here a coupon! Your blog looks great, and what an awesome shopping trip! I am following you back, and I can't wait to read more!
    I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm now following back. Please stop by www.joyofgivingbirth.ning.com. I'd love for you to join.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...