All this for a box of wine

I made Pioneer Woman's Chicken Tetrazzini this morning for my friend Carmen who had her baby just the other day!

If you haven't made this version yet (or if you have never had chicken tetrazzini before) MAKE IT!!

The differentiating factor between this Chicken Tetrazzini:


and Chicken Tetrazzini a la Pioneer Woman:


is white wine and a whole lotta class...

I told Jason to pick up the mushrooms and some wine for this recipe.  The recipe calls for 1/2 cup of wine.  My husband however, is a very, very wise man.


THIS:


is an appropriate amount of wine to purchase a mother of three children under the age of four when she claims to need 1/2 cup of wine for her recipe.  I am willing to admit that since the vessel carrying the wine is, in fact, a cardboard box, this small detail puts me somewhere between Chicken Tetrazzini #1 and Chicken Tetrazzini #2 on the class scale.

But don't worry - Roman and mommy only hit the special sauce when 2/3rds of the children are asleep.


or when mommy puts the Children for Sale sign out in the front yard...

I'm running a 3 for 1 deal: All this can be yours for just a box of wine :)

And a bonus - the box doubles as a toy for the kids when I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...