Try and guess what's going on here...

Try and guess what's going on here...


Confused?  





I just LOVE her!!!

The cold weather is sweeping in quickly around here and I couldn't be happier.  Although none of us are prepared for the weather.  One of our favorite activities is to sit outside and wait for Dad to pull in.  It was unexpectedly cold the other day and I'm too lazy to go upstairs to find pants and other proper clothing for my children (My neighbors just shake their heads at the crazy lady down the street expecting her 3rd...)

So we made do with this:

We are going on the 3rd night in a row of Jason working until after bedtime.  For the next few weeks, Jason will work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights...Momma ain't happy...And when momma ain't happy, well, I just eat more chocolate and let them watch more TV.  It's going to be a looooooong schoolyear!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...