7 Quick Takes (#2)


1) I found a new blog I've been stalking for the last few days.  She is pregnant with her 9th!!  I love reading stories from people who have large families and love it.  It is a lot of work but so worth it!  I share a lot of her same views on children and the purpose of marriage.

2) My neice is staying with us for 2 days.  Initially, she proclaimed this trip to my house as the 2nd best day of her life...2nd only to the day she was born.  She has been trying to take a nap on the couch for an hour while Leo jumps on her and screams "Wake UPS Leah!!"  And, Jason and I can't figure out how to scream at our children effectively when we have a Leah, Leo and Elena...

(We keep offering to bring her home but she insists she wants to stay!!)

3) The thought of going near my kitchen is making my blood-pressure rise today.  I can't operate under these conditions.  I was going to open the cupboard doors for emphasis, but after seeing it decided that wasn't necessary...

4) 40 Days for Life starts on Sunday at Mother Seton Parish in Germantown!

5) PineCone Research - the company I do online surveys for - is open for applications.  Let me know if you are interested in signing up.  It's usually 1 survey a week at $3.00/survey.  There isn't a referral fee or bonus, but they like to recruit new people from within. 

6) My mom just pulled out a huge stack of super old photos of me.
More proof that neither of my children look like me!!!

But the clothes!!  The dress I'm wearing in this picture is my favorite of all-time.  (I have a feeling that beret is my sisters' favorite hat of all time...BAAAAHAHAHAA!!!!)
Back to my dress: It had a bunch of layers of crinoline and a tiny bell tied to one of the layers.
I might have to get it recreated for Elena at some point.

Nestled inside the stack of photos was this...
A photo of my very first car accident at the ripe age of 16.  Thanks for helping me re-live the memory Mom...


7) Uhhhh....

See the full list of bloggers participating in 7 Quick Takes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...