Tax Return "Windfall"

Once upon a time, a previous owner of our home installed a carpet.  This carpet may or may not have been white.  Well, let's just say, their carpet was white.  Our carpet is beige.

We found the original carpet color hiding under the metal carpet threshold.  And oh...my...goodness. 

Holy disgustingness batman!!!

I let my children touch this floor!!!  And I am soooo not a germaphobe!

But this is unrecognizable!  The color on the left belonged to the original owners.  We have only lived here a year and half.  There is no possible way that it was all our dirt...right????


I am leaving tomorrow morning.  Jason will be installing our laminate floors.  When I get home, it will all be a terrible dream...

I love my husband :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...