Won't you join me?

This is Leo's awesome new fort.  I love it.  It's small and compact.  It contains him for X amount of hours and I'm too big to fit in it so I can play on the Internet do my chores while he is occupied in there.

Leo's last fort was huge.  Elena and him fit in it nicely and I think he misses having Elena as company.



Elena has learned.  When Leo comes in her direction, she high-tails it outta there.  He is not the gentlest of people.  She has decided to decline his offer to join him in the fort and opted for freedom and sanity instead.


Leo doesn't think she chose the right option.


One day Leo, she's going to be as big as you...

2 comments:

  1. ROFL!! Love that last picture!!
    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. It's so funny how you can buy all these crazy amazing toys and kids just love simple things like boxes. hehe. That last picture is freakin' hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...