I'm not much of a cook...but...

I have always been really good at following directions!

I found a recipe on Tasty Kitchen for Savory Steak and Potato Soup.  Three words.  De.  Lish.  Ous.

Surprisingly simple too.  Saute onion and garlic.

Add carrots and potato

Add cooked, cubed steak, 1 tsp each salt, pepper, Worcestershire.

Add 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 4 cups beef stock.

Mix and bring to a boil.  Lower temp and simmer for 1+hours.


Okay, I confess.  I only posted this blog to show off my baby again..

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I want to come over for dinner. Tonight we had "this and that". Um, it is a little of this, and well, you get it.

    Second, I wanted to respond to what you said about the girl in Austria. Yes, I remember, and reading what you wrote gave me chills. I can't believe you were that close, but I guess we are probably all that close to things we wouldn't believe.

    Thanks so much for all you add!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...