Happy Birthday Day Elena!!!

Today is Elena's 2nd birthday!!


And what a year it has been :)  She is so completely different in every way than Leo that I feel like I'm unwrapping a present all the time.  We just don't know what she's going to come up with next.


The platypus is proof that God has a sense of humor.

Elena is proof that God is perfection and can create perfection.


Today I was thinking about (yes - I too am amazed I had time to just sit back and "think" but it was during a short and beautifully uninterrupted shower) the possibility that Elena could be my only girl.  I have 2 boys and perhaps could end up with only boys from here on out.  Who knows?


But the truth of the matter is: If she were my only girl, I would be completely satisfied.



She is the best :)


And, as Elena always says: 

Happy Birthday Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...