Squeezing through the Bounce House

A few months ago, Groupon ran a great local deal on a Bounce House and I had to buy it without even knowing what I was getting myself into!  Turns out they have a mandatory height limit and Elena only just hit it!  Over the last few weeks, with my already tapped patience at an all-time low, I have been taking the kids out of the house almost every day or inviting friends over.  It's for their own protection and safety...


As a kid, I remember the super awesome red moonbounce room in the back of the Chuck-E-Cheese.  This room was sealed off before I was 6 but I made the most of it before they closed it down and remember how much fun it was!  Rubber floors, walls and ceilings.  And tons of kids to crash into - but I always made sure to crash extra hard into my little brother.  This was before therapy was socially acceptable...


Now, 20+ years later, I still appreciate a good moonbounce.  And this place delivered!!  

But with one exception.  We got caught a few minutes after this photo was taken with our socks off and were instantly reprimanded.  Well - how are they supposed to climb through the obstacle course with socks on?????


Oh that's right - they can't.  So when my adorable chubby-cheeked daughter tries to follow her big brother through the obstacle course and just slides back to the entrance completely defeated, she will turn and look to me with quivering lips and say "Guck*?  Guck?"  (*stuck).


And I am foolish enough to immediately come to her rescue.  I army-crawled, rock-climbed, slid and rolled my way through an awesome obstacle course while pushing a 30 lb toddler with my shoulders....twice...

Uh.......

Next time I'm dragging Jason along with me :)



The ride home was interesting.  They were exhausted.  We got stuck at a long light and I took a picture.


A few minutes later I snapped another picture...


We pigged out like there was no tomorrow when we got home and immediately passed out.  And I spent the rest of the day stuck on the couch... Are bedpans acceptable in the 9th month of pregnancy??

1 comment:

  1. If you noticed that your little kids feel boring try to feel them the spirit of interactive inflatables for party. Promise it will give them laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...