Oh happy day!

And behold, it was very good


I can't remember exactly when I started teasing Jason about buying me a minivan.  It has been a long time.  It got really bad when I was trying to bend over to put Leo in his carseat at 9 months pregnant with Elena.  At that point, it turned into more of a "complaining" thing rather than a "teasing" thing.  A Dodge Neon is just not an easy car to have for a mom of 2 small babes.  And just like I ask Leo (and occassionally Jason as well) - "Now, you have to ask yourself: Are you helping?  Or are you hindering?"
Well Dodge Neon!  You were hindering!!!

I am happy now.



I am a little obsessed with going grocery shopping now.  I am giddy over the simple idea of loading the grocery bags in the back of the car next to the double stroller.  WHAT?!!!


LOOK!!  He's almost asleep and I don't have to duct tape his head to the back of the carseat so it doesn't wobble around!!


I had to take a picture of this.  I have officially made myself at home in my new minivan...and we hadn't even left the dealership parking lot yet!!!


This car is a dream.  Having a car payment is not.  But it is worth every penny!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that's pretty! I'm glad that it's worked out for you to get your mommy mobile and comfy carseats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...