Rent-a-sibling

Shortly after my son was born, my sister and I concocted a business idea that would net her thousands.  She has 6 children and they love my babies probably as much as I do. 

They do anything they can to entertain my babies:


They will play any game that the baby wants to play


No matter how silly


To them, my kids can do no harm.



I often go over there for my little "vacations" - the kids entertain my children while I relax.



My sister and I deduced that every mom of young children needs our "rent-a-sibling" business.  With older "rented siblings" around, the amount of work a mother has to do entertaining her children all day severely decreases.

Unfortunately, you will need to look elsewhere - these kids are spoken for


1 comment:

  1. Love this post.

    I think the Rent a Sibling is a GREAT idea!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...