It is just a phase. It is just a phase...

She fancies herself our "Little Helper"


She is independent and can find a way to tear apart help with any project I am working on.


I don't remember this stage very well with Leo.  Maybe I just stopped doing any work in the house altogether due to the...uh...extra help??

 

I needed to process all the apples in my kitchen to make applesauce before they went bad.  


I was procrastinating.


I had good reason to avoid this chore.



Jason and I feel terrible because the last couple days, we have turned into foghorns repeatedly screaming, "OH NO ELENAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"


But not when she's just staying busy.  Only when she insists on doing something dangerous.


Like climbing on a slippery countertop in footie jammies.  *Sigh*


She likes to touch, grab, climb, eat EVERYTHING!  It is getting a little crazy 'round these parts.

We feel even worse when she responds, "Sorry Mamma."  


It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase.  It is just a phase........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...