Morning sickness says what?

My little digital camera broke.  The lens won't open.  Something about sand stuck in the lens.  I should have known better!!

So, when the camera is broken, I can't take pictures and don't have any ammunition for blogging. 

I also am too tired to walk all the way across the room to pull out the Nikon.  I always miss the moment by the time I try to quickly scuffle over there and grab the camera to catch the moment before the kids catch me.  But, usually the moaning and groaning about how far it is to walk and the dry-heaving as I step along give me away.


I don't like pregnancy.  I'd do it over in a heartbeat for every baby in the world to be in my house.  But I never like the pregnancy part.

I'm so tired that even hitting the space bar between words seems like a ridiculous energy-waster.  Hang on.  I need to catch my breath.



If it weren't for my husband, we would be eating Dunkin Donuts and Pizza all day.  He is a superstar.  Although he has a hard time understanding why I am so tired at the end of a long day of laying on the couch...  The guilt over being so tired and so nauseous all the time is overwhelming.  It is hard to explain to Jason why I am so lazy all the time.  The dramatic sickness that has overcome me is almost cartoon-like.  I'm not faking it.  But sometimes I feel like I'm faking it to get out of doing stuff.  Then when I really go puke, I feel a little less guilty.

I have actually been able to enjoy my kids a lot more though.  I am too tired to get on the computer so I spend my whole day playing with them and snuggling...as long as we are on the couch...

So, for now, I'm going to stay as far away from zucchini and bacon as I can and try to muster up the energy to walk up the stairs to my bed.  Soon, very soon, I will return to the land of the living.  And despite all the yuckiness associated with pregnancy, I still can't wait to have tons more babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...