Bed Head and Apple Cider Vinegar

I'm at the point now where I have sooo much to blog about I don't know where to start? 

Excursions?

Food?


Leo and Elena?

Projects?

Jason's parents have been in town for the last week so we have been quite distracted.  It has been an absolute blast and I don't even know where to start!

So this post will be about hair.  My hair and Elena's hair.  I used to hate my hair.  It was wild, frizzy and unmanageable.  My friend and I used to own the phrase "Greasy = Beautiful" because the greasier our hair was, the more manageable it was.  Can you believe we didn't have boyfriends?  Yeah...me neither. 

I just found this picture Jason took of Elena and me.  This is minutes after I woke up, before I showered or brushed my hair.  I slept in until 9 am so Elena came for a big hug.  She loves me :)

Not too shabby for a big case of bed head!  I just started using apple cider vinegar as my conditioner.  Before I hop in the shower, I put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with about 2 tablespoons of cold water in a cup.  Then I just pour that through my hair when I'm about to get out and give it a really quick rinse and squeeze.  I've been doing it for a month, my family thinks I'm crazy and my hip nieces think I'm disgusting.  But I love it.  It's so cheap!!!  I wanted to test it thoroughly before advising it.  But now I'm sold!  I'm not sure how much more granola crunchy I'm going to get but the more I try, the more I love!!

And speaking of bed head...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...