Baby steps...

...When I started talking about a "Bread Machine" it didn't phase him at all...




...He was okay when I said "Grain Mill"...




..."Soaking Flour" overnight?  Eh - Take it or leave it...




..."Homemade Strawberry Jam" was right up his alley...



..."Raw Milk" and "Farm Fresh Local Eggs" were a little pricey but eventually grew on him...


...He just shrugged his shoulders when I started talking about "Kefir"...




The bills started stacking up from my local organic foods stockpile and he started to get nervous...

But I completely lost him at a $35 bottle of "Fermented Cod Liver Oil."




My poor husband!!



Note to self: Always pop a beer and put it in his hand before mentioning fermented anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...