He wrote the book...I just took the pictures!

I won a free Shutterfly Photobook from Kaley over at Cha-Ching on a Shoestring.  I decided to do a quick book all about Leo's 2nd birthday party.  I have 300 photos from that day so why not, right??

Captain Destructo was absolutely fascinated with a book all about him!  He took frequent breaks from flying through the house to check out the Leo book.  At the end, he always sings "Habby birbay" to whoever/whomever* is sitting next to him.  Today was a very special birthday for me...about 20 times :)

(I looked it up...I might have just finished a beer and I cannot for the LIFE of me decipher which to use in that context.  If you know, you are a smarty-pants...and I want to be just like you.)



I think we have started a beautiful tradition!  Now I just have to win another giveaway to get a book done from his 1st birthday party!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic idea! I'm already starting to think up Elizabeth's first year book.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...