Birthday Boy

My baby is 2...

Our impromptu Elmo party was a huge hit...with the cousins! Leo couldn't care less. All he wanted was some water!!!


Perhaps 4 hours of this wore him out??

Not even remotely...


I think that mothers plan parties as large and busy as they can so they are distracted from the inevitable. No matter how many babies I have, this particular one is getting older every minute. We put him to bed in his new "big boy bed" and sat on our bed waiting for him to figure out that he was no longer caged in. As we waited, I realized that he would now be letting himself out of his bedroom each morning and I would hear the squish of the diaper down each step. And I lost it!! The waterworks came. At least I can reattach the "cage" wall if I ever change my mind and want my baby back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...