1. At the risk of losing all of you at the beginning of my takes to this awesome website, I am posting it first http://pinstrosity.blogspot.com/. But it is totally worth it, especially if you are a pinning maniac.
2. There was a coffee spill on the laptop yesterday. It killed keys 1 thru 0 along the top. I am unable to "exclaim" anymore. Which means I can't say mean things anymore and wrap them up sweetly in exclamation points to soften the blow. I am a monotonous typer now and I have no idea how to cope. I'm already boring the hell out of myself. I am also unable to type the percentage sign, ampersand, at symbol and parenthesis. I am completely lost. I can't smiley face. I can't exclaim. I now am forced to face my exclamation point addiction face-on.
3. After seeing and sharing this hysterical photo on Facebook last week:
We gave it a Gale-whirl:
But since you couldn't see Elena's face, we tried standing up the next day for our group shot.
Roman is angry. But just because he don't need no stinkin' help
He can stand all by himself. OY exclamation point
Well - he's not COMPLETELY independent yet smiley face
4. I just made it three whole takes without talking about food. WHAT?exclamation point
So here is my new post-worthy recipe. If you have any of these, or just most of these ingredients on hand, make this recipe. Your taste-buds will thank you. But then you might cry when you finish the leftovers. So buy triple of all the ingredients so you can make it 3 times.
Photography 101 Fail
If you are lucky, your kids won't like it. And then you can eat directly off their plates.
Look at my spice mountain :] Mmmmmmm...
I think I have posted this recipe before? But this one is a little different and very mild and subtle. Delish/ can that be my new exclamation point???
6. After watching Fireman Sam for the umpteen billionth time, I kicked the kids outside. I checked on them after a few minutes and found them playing Fireman Sam.
They built their very own firetruck
7. The blacktop in our backyard turns the kids feet black within seconds of contact. I'm sure we are leaving a trail of black footprints everywhere we go. It is pretty gross. But, I do bathe my children.