7 Quick Takes (#3)


1) CSA Friday is just around the corner!!  I love our local farmer.  This year she expanded and she sells homemade butter, jerky, beef sticks and some other fun things!  Although, I don't think the cats are as excited as we are for CSA Fridays...

2) Jason came home yesterday and told me to not plan anything for a specific 3-day stretch??? I don't know what he has planned but I LOVE surprises!!!

3) I'm on a bit of an anti-cleaning binge.  I have been planning all our days to be out of the house so I don't even have to face it.  I bury my head when we get home so I can't see it.  Sometimes if we need a spoon, I'll just wash it as needed. 

If I don't pull it together soon, we are going to be in serious trouble...

4) Speaking of messes...


5) Elena recently became a pro at giving hugs.  She tosses them around like candy.  I never have my camera handy when she starts hugging, but I did manage to snap a few.


6) Jason started the garden!!  I'm not much of a "gardener".  I'm more of the "sit back and watch while you bend over and do all the work" kind.  I will affirm the work done with a hearty "Great Job!" or "Wow! This looks awesome!"  But that's really my only contribution to the garden.  Leo and Elena love to help in the garden though!!

7) I don't ever want them to grow up!!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...