Cha-Ching on a Shoestring Highlight!




I love posting my best couponing scores of the week on her Weekly Cha-Ching Challenge.  She also inspired me to keep a log of what I spend and how much I save!  The comparison is great to see.  So far in 2010, Kaley has been able to save a whopping $4,561.13!!! 

Well, I don't know if we'll hit those numbers, but in August Jason and I were able to save $497.97 and in September we were able to save $579.86.  We also stayed under budget both months (for the first time in I don't know how long!!).  So, I'm going to keep up with the Cha-Ching Challenge and see if I can stay within budget and get even higher numbers!!!

Thank you for the feature Kaley!!!

A funny aside.  My father-in-law is a bit of a teaser.  He likes to pick on all of us - and we LOVE to jab back.  His first reaction to our car wreck (after hearing we were all okay and safe of course) was "Oh no - how ever will Lisa get to Rite Aid!"  *dripping with sarcasm*

Looks like someone is getting Nivea lip gloss and a couple tubes of toothpaste for Christmas!!  I'm looking at YOU Dennis!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dennis, Dennis, Dennis....tsk, tsk, tsk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I read what you wrote and all I can say is with your new van the poor girl at Rite Aid is in serious trouble. Ha Ha Ha Ha
    dennis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...