Passing around the love

Just today, Dawn over at Mom-a-logues gave me a Blog Award!



Thanks so much Dawn!  I'm flattered!!  Stop by and check out Dawn's blog!




This is a great way to network and for me to show off some of the blogs I read daily!
Rules:

1.) Post award on your blog
2.) Thank the blogger who sent it to you
3.) Award 15 other bloggers this Lovely award
4.) Tell them all you think their blog is Lovely

Here are just a few of the blogs I think are lovely:

A Broken Fortress
A Slice of Smith Life
A Woman's Place
Amy Sullivan
City Wife Country Life
Daddy, Mama, and Baby Makes Three
Dietel Days
Just Married with Coupons
Mila's Daydreams
The Not So Perfect Housewife

Please go visit these awesome ladies!!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Congratulations on your award!!!

    Thanks so much for the award! We are super flattered, that was sweet of you!! =}

    -Dawn & Raphael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for passing it on to me! What a lovely surprise!
    I posted about the award here: http://asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-am-blessed-with-my-first-blog-award.html

    and have the award with your first name above it on my right sidebar! You were 1 of 3 bloggers that passed on this award to me within the same week! WOW! Thank you so much!

    Tracy at "A Slice of Smith Life"
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    Thanks for the award, but really even more, thanks for the online connection. I love to read your comments and insight, and posts. You are a great photographer who inspires me to TAKE MORE pictures of my kids since my poor second born may wonder what she looked like as a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Thank you!!! Your very sweet! I enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...