Out with the old...

From a very young age, Leo has had an attraction to guns.  In one of my favorite posts, The Evolution of a Texan, this fact is evident.



Jason bought the gun for him when he was an infant as some sort of "Texan Rite of Passage".  After two long and faithful years, the final plastic pieces that remained of Leo's gun shattered.  We will miss you.  *Cue sad music*

For reasons only Leo can understand, my black headband and the swiffer box were part of his cowboy costume.


Jason took Leo out yesterday to the dollar store to find another gun.  An hour later, a very excited little man walked in my door and shot me...and has been shooting me and everything in sight (except Elena) for 24 hours straight now...



The neighbors even started a mini-battle with him


Aaaaaaand - Good morning Leo...



 Put up your hams!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...