Now that was cutting it close!

I almost spent money at Rite Aid today!!  Phew!

They were out of the Butt Paste I needed for Elena that was on sale for $1.00 (after coupons) so we had to improvise.  In order to use my $5.00 off $25.00 coupon, I needed a few more dollars.  Jason found me some sunglasses on sale for 50% off PLUS a $5.00 rebate.  Ta-Da!!  (Rite Aid also issued me a "Raincheck" to use for the Butt Paste when they have it in stock again!!)

So, I got all this:


for $7.82.  I will submit my rebates for $4.00 for the paints and $5.00 for the sunglasses.  This means I was paid (yet again) by Rite Aid to shop there today.  And I scored a nifty new pair of sunglasses...for Leo to break.

Total breakdown:
Cost before sales/coupons = $51.05
Savings from sales = $21.83
Savings from coupons = $22.00
Savings from rebates = $9.00
Total cost out of pocket = $7.82

I earned $1.18!!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    I used to do ALOT of couponing and sales match ups like this. I've been out of the swing of it for awhile but still like to catch a good deal every once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will not be able to do this forever. I spent over an hour cutting and sorting the P&G Coupon booklet last night!! Blech. But it is so worth it since I have the time and the enthusiasm now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...