Dying...left...camera...at...mom's....

I am suffering from severe camera withdrawal.  Luckily, it hasn't hit me that bad since I'm still half asleep.  I do feel half-dressed though without a camera in my hand at all times!!


And my poor children.  Leo is now accustomed to pointing out that I should be taking a picture when he does something cool.  He always says, "Tamra?  Tamra?"   And even though I was probably not going to take a picture, I always pull out the camera and oblige him :)  Reality TV here he comes!!  (I kid! I kid!)

So we have a big day today.  Doing what you ask?  Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Thursday.  We're gonna go to Oma's, get my camera, maybe go visit my sister-in-law, stuff like that.  Maybe stop off at some Gazette Newspaper drop off points.  I don't know.  I don't know if we'll have enough time!

(Did anyone get my movie reference??)

Anyway, I took close to 100 pictures yesterday so they will just have to wait.  In the meantime, here is a video.


The first half is a little "meh" but it picks up in the 2nd half.  That's when Leo realizes I'm going to film Elena and he perks up a little.  Additionally, we had just finished watching a video on the computer of his Uncle Mike, who's wife Nicole is pregnant with twins.  We spend a lot of time talking about the babies in her belly!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun video. He certainly did perk up nicely. :) I particularly liked how he gave Elena back her paci and showed such concern over the hair on her hand. It must be pretty super seeing your first baby as an older sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shed hair like it's going out of style! Leo finds hair on his hand all the time and gets so frustrated. He is so sweet to Elena it is ridiculous!! (Except when he is knocking her over...and stealing her toys...and...well you get the idea! He's learning!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...