Proof my baby girl is the dream baby

While Leo and I were busy chopping mushrooms for our delicious dinner...



I peeked around the corner to see how Elena was doing in her jumper. This is what I found:




This child...is...a-MAZ-ing!! Leo was such a different baby from her in every way. Cleaning, cooking, showering, etc. were out of the question with him and his 45 minute cat-naps.

I quickly transferred her to the changing table for the rest of her nap while I continued cooking. Dinner was a pasta dish prepared with Jason's homegrown cherry tomatoes!



YUM!!!!
Everyone keeps mentioning that I should "just wait until she hits her teens!" But, I'm not buying into the paranoia. I am going to relax and enjoy every bit of her baby perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...