Open wide for the choo-choo train!!

We have a pretty cool basement.  We don't spend much time down there though.  The kids won't go down unless I join them and I prefer to stay in brightly lit rooms.  Plus the bathroom down there is scary...

The basement constantly looks like a tornado went through it.  Guests rarely go down there so I just don't bother.  And the kids will just dump the buckets if I clean up. 

How will they find their toys if they are buried under all the rubble??  Oh.  They find a way.


And Leo found a few items in the basement that brought a certain memory to mind.  (Some of you who have been with me this entire year might remember it too...)


However, once the subject of his game figured out there wasn't really any food in the bowl, she wasn't all that excited about the game...



With such a squirmy subject, Leo decided to corral her into her old bumbo seat.


Ah yes - NOW everything is falling into place...


The complete memory is slowly starting to return to him now...



But something is still missing???


I think Elena remembers it a little more accurately than Leo.  Let her give it a whirl:


It went...


...a little something...


...like this...


It's one of my all-time favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...