CSA Fridaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

I love CSA Fridays.  I wish it had been sunny and dry so we could have played a bit with the animals.  But, here is all the swag we picked up!


I am a monthly share this year so I was spoiled with a few extra items. 

Like these fresh eggs!! 

I also received a small container of homemade chevre and a bag of homemade egg noodles made with fresh eggs and local grown wheat.  So exciting!!!
We also got lettuce, baby spinach, kale, scallions...

...oregano, radishes, aspargus (GONE!), and broccoli. 

I absolutely love CSA Fridays.  You never know what you are going to get.  We are having guests for dinner tomorrow night so I'll be making a salad with: caramelized onions, bacon, grapefruit, chevre, baby spinach and my absolute favorite salad dressing!!

Jason is making brisket:

I will probably be too busy in the morning, too stuffed in the afternoon and too drunk in the evening to post tomorrow.  But I have big food posts coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...