Two against one

Flying solo at bedtime is challenging. 

- Leo is in tubby-time while Elena is nursing. 

- Elena is screaming in her crib while Leo is screaming for help to get out of the tub. 

- Leo is running around naked while I am frantically searching for Elena's pacifier. 

Chaos. 

Last night, while I was caught up in the middle of the tornado, I made a quick judgment call.  I asked Leo to sit in his bed with some books and wait for me to finish feeding Elena.  I locked myself in her room so that we would not be interrupted.  I fully expected him to freak out that he could not come in Elena's room and dance for us (his favorite bedtime activity).  However, after about 5-10 minutes of silence, I rush back into Leo's room to find this:


Oh how cute can it get?!


Sometimes when I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end of the day, he throws me a bone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...