Darn you Murphy and your stupid law!!

I don't get many chances to be all wild and crazy in life anymore.  As it turns out, couponing is enough of a rush to throw a little twist into my week.  Bar-goers - Rest easy!!!  I don't get out much, so you can enjoy your frosty cold beverages in peace without me regaling you with my couponing adventures. 

Unfortunately, Murphy came knocking at my door yet again this weekend.  I decided to make these beyond delicious Black Bottom Cupcakes (a la Allrecipes.com!). 


I recently stumbled upon a Domino's confectioner's coupon that was only valid if you  purchase a 2 lb bag.  Given the amount of baking I have been doing this summer (directly proportional to the amount of weight I have gained...), I thought this to be a wise purchase.

Well, what does Murphy think of my coupon purchase?
Coincidentally, this fallen sugar amounted to exactly 1 cup...which is how much I needed for the frosting on my cupcakes.  (Don't worry though, I'm not THAT cheap!!)

2 comments:

  1. those black bottom cupcakes are my favorite!! you can even shortcut them by using a box cake or brownie mix! yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! I will add your blog to either recipe or life blog. You let me know. Also, please grab the Mama's Little Nestwork button and place it on your mainpage to complete the join up process. Just leave a comment as to which section you would like to be placed and I will add your blog tonight! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...