Mom vs. the kids - 2nd to last day


Riddle me this: I put him to bed at 8:30, he wakes up at 8:30.  8:30 is too late to start my day.

I put him to bed at 7:30, he wakes up at 6:30??  How can I pry him off his sister if it's so early I can't pry my eyes open?!  Have I mentioned how much he loves her??

Tonight they went to bed at 8:15.  Let's see if I can get a few extra minutes to catch my breath before they're awake!!



Today we played Peek-A-Boo with no pants on

and went to the farm for our veggies.


Leo was so excited to see the puppies and called them all "Patches!"

He didn't realize that they were teething...
Or that there were 10 of them...

10 teething puppies would freak me out too - especially when they're chewing on your shorts.
I had to shut the camera off at this point while Leo kicked the puppies and screamed "TOP!"  When one puppy saw how much fun the other was having, they would come running over and chew on his shoes, shorts, fingers, legs - whatever they could get.  I could barely stop laughing long enough to pull him away from the puppies.  Sorry Leo...

I put him somewhere safe.  Can you spot him?

Here's a close-up

One small victory for today that definitely put me on top.  I usually toss all of Elena's toys in the Pack'N'Play to keep track of them.  Today, I tossed one in and didn't realize that Leo had tossed one of his toys in there earlier.
Seriously??  What are the odds????
HECK YEAH!!  Good thing the Frederick County Fair is coming up. 
I'ma gonna have to try my luck on the ring toss!!

Mom - 100 pts for the ring toss alone.  I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...