Dinner with the Gales

I am so darn proud of Jason's garden. These are sauteed green beans and summer squash picked fresh from our yard.


It was a few levels beyond delicious. We also had salad with feta, parmesan, cherry tomatoes (ours) and cucumber. Lastly, barbeque grilled chicken legs. What's not to like, right?


Apparently everything if you're a Leo. He's got a bit of a cold or allergies or he is teething. Who knows, but he politely declined to eat everything we offered him. And, after a short bit of time, hunger kicked in along with temper tantrums galore.



I improvised to get him to eat a little. And it worked!! He spent the rest of his evening wearing Jason and I out :)






1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am here from MBC! You have a new follower! I am your first one! That is pretty neat! That looks so yummy! I really look forward to following your blog! Come and visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...